Request a Transcript?

Record Request

Student records are maintained at the school the student last attended, please contact the school for you record. Records from schools that have closed are maintained at the Central Office Annex. Closed schools include: Grasty School, Westmoreland, Robert E. Lee, Schoolfield High School, and Woodrow Wilson Middle School. Only these school records are maintained at the Central Office, please contact the school you last attended for your records.

To request a copy of your transcript, you must send a written request to the school you last attended. There is a $5.00 charge for all record requests. You may print out the Transcript Request Form or type/print the following information:

  • Full name at the time of attendance
  • Date of Birth
  • Name of school last attended
  • Year of graduation or year withdrew from school
  • YOUR SIGNATURE (email or phone requests are not accepted)
  • A phone number where you can be reached in case of questions
  • Name and complete address where the transcript is to be sent

You may mail or FAX the request.

If you have questions, please contact Janice Harris at 434.799.6400 or

Mailing Address:

Danville Public Schools
Attn: Student Records
P.O. Box 9600
Danville, VA 24541
FAX number: 434.799.5267